INFORMATION WITHIN THE MEANING OF ART. 13-14 OF THE GDPR (GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION) 2016/679
DEEN Engineering SPA 2018 All rights reserved VAT number: 03137070540, Data Controller, informs you that your data will be processed in the manner and for the purposes indicated below. The Owner undertakes to protect the privacy and confidentiality of Personal Data in compliance with the principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your rights
1) TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED We process personal data communicated by you (name, email, company name, telephone, etc.) during spontaneous requests and data that are collected independently from the website.
- Data provided by you: personal, identifying and non-sensitive data communicated by you to make requests via e-mail, through the contact form or by telephone on our products / services
N.B .: Users under the age of 16 can not provide any personal data without the consent of the parents or the person exercising the power.
2) PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS OF TREATMENT We will process your personal data:
- to fulfill our contractual obligations; provide an answer to your requests for information; calculate a quote you requested; execute contracts for the purchase or sale of products or assignments for the provision of services; guarantee the necessary assistance compared to the products and services purchased.
- perform aggregated statistical analysis on an anonymous basis to improve our services;
- for administrative purposes and for the fulfillment of legal obligations such as those of an accounting, tax, or to comply with requests from the judicial authority.
- in the case of sending curriculum vitae, exclusively for selection purposes.
3) IS THE CONFERRAL OF DATA IS OBBLIGATORY? The conferment of your data is always optional, but their eventual non-conferment could make it impossible to proceed with some treatments, such as those strictly related to the fulfillment of a contract or the provision of the services you requested.
4) PLACE, PROCESSING METHOD AND STORAGE TIME The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 of the Privacy Code and art. 4 n. 2) GDPR and more precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. Your personal data is stored at the registered office of the owner and is subjected to both paper and electronic processing and / or automated with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated and in any case in order to ensure the security and confidentiality of the data. The data you send is not saved on our website. The Data Controller will process personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes and in any case for no more than 10 years from the termination of the report for the purposes in point C and for no more than 38 months from the collection of data for the purposes in point B .
5) ACCESS TO DATA Your data may be made accessible for the purposes indicated in point 2:
- to employees and collaborators of the Data Controller, in their capacity as persons in charge and / or internal managers of the processing and / or system administrators;
- to third party companies or other subjects (web site provider, cloud provider, e-payment service provider, suppliers, hardware and software service engineers, shippers and carriers, credit institutes, professional firms, etc) who carry out outsourcing activities for account of the Data Controller, in their capacity as data controllers.
6) TRANSFER OF DATA The data will not be disclosed, sold or exchanged with subjects other than the owner, by the persons in charge and by the appointed nominees without your express and explicit consent.
7) YOUR RIGHTS You have the right to know what your personal data is being processed. In particular, you are entitled to access, rectification, cancellation and the right to data portability, the right to limit the processing and the right to oppose the treatment, if there are the conditions. Below we provide a brief illustration of the rights that you are recognized with regard to the processing of your personal data.
- The right to accesses allows confirmation of whether or not a personal data processing is being processed by the Data Controller and, where appropriate, access to such data and information relating thereto;
- The right of rectification allows you to obtain the modification of inaccurate personal data concerning you without undue delay and, taking into account the purposes of the processing, to obtain the integration of incomplete personal data;
- The right to unsubscribe allows you to obtain the deletion of data concerning you without unjustified delay (eg when your personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected), subject to the exceptions provided for by applicable law ( eg when the storage of your data is necessary for compliance with legal obligations applicable to the data controller). The cancellation will be carried out in the scheduled technical times;
- The right to the portability of the data allows, in certain circumstances provided for by the applicable law, to receive in a structured format, in common use and readable by automatic device, the personal data concerning you that you have provided. You may transmit this data to another data controller, provided that this right can be recognized in the light of the applicable law, and without prejudice to the case in which it may result in a violation of the rights and freedoms of others;
- The right to the limitation of the treaties allows, in certain circumstances foreseen by the applicable law, to obtain the limitation of the treatment of your personal data. In such cases, the Data Controller may continue to process your data only in certain cases, for example for the exercise of the right of defense or to protect the rights of another natural or legal person;
- The right to oppose the agreement allows, in certain circumstances provided by applicable law, to oppose the processing of your personal data unless there are prevailing legitimate reasons, rights or freedoms such as to allow the Owner to continue processing;
To get more information on the processing of your personal data or exercise your rights you can contact us at the e-mail address email@example.com
8) CHANGES TO THE INFORMATION This information may change. It is therefore advisable to regularly check this information and refer to the latest version.
Last updated: June 2018